Thursday, September 11, 2014

THE REST OF THE BATCAVE LOOT~


 Here is the rest of the loot from the Batcave I originally wanted.  All of these will be in the Monster Cafe display case for sale.  I do not really want them etc.



This must be a Marvel Legend or something but without all the articulation.  Captain America.  I do not do 6 inch figures.
Oh yeah.  These three I will be keeping.  A Batman forever Kilmer redsuited Batman, a purple Animated Batman, and a very good articulated Bale Batman.  However I still want the perfect Batman...The Super Powers one.
Spiderman figures.  I want none of them.  I want the Secret Wars one someday.
These must be Mcdonald's toys.  Have no need for em.
Penguin for sale in cafe...the other Batman's I will keep.  I will collect as many 5 inch Batman's as I can keep.

2 comments: