Saturday, September 27, 2014

NAKED TAUNTAUN GETS REINED IN!

See what I did there?  Yeah I found a naked original Tauntaun down here.  It was only 3 SW figures I have found in Mexico.  The other two being a red Snaggletooth and Bib Fortuna.  TaunTaun was an awesome new creation in the Empire Strikes back.

Why do kids have to ALWAYS remove all articles of clothing or accessories on their figures?  It really peeves me.  I kept everything as a kid and never removed it.  So now I had my artist restore said Taun Taun.

The saddle was made out of resin.  Raymundo the artist is so frickin talented.  So now what was once a boring naked Tauntaun can now sit proudly among my collection as complete.

Notice BuzzChuck's Han Solo sitting atop him.

Also I have to regret I will be selling the awesome Boiler Room.  Wifey is having a fit about it that it is too big.  Only asking $150

Pick up of course.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome and good luck on the sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far no takers...Perhaps Ebay is the place to do it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I never owned the split belly one as a kid. This is my first.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is to me. I can't tell between an original and this one.

      Delete
  4. Hey, I was one of those kids. LOL However, the rein and saddle look amazing. I need to borrow your artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the one! Arghhhh! You can't borrow him! I have him tied up for several more years.

      Delete