Wednesday, July 16, 2014

GI JOE APC!

I could not resist pulling the trigger on this bad boy.  I had almost every GI JOE figure and vehicle from 82 to 86 before I got out of it.  All of it burned in the fire but now I am starting my collection again after all this time.

Why did I choose the APC first?  Because I had this fantasy of putting a mission together with my MU figures and GI JOE!  I have NO GI JOE figures at this time but I will one day.
 The Avengers working in close joint effort with the GI Joe team go to a special mission.
The other members of the team who can fly will be along for the ride.
 Oh yeah baby!
I will be getting my GI Joe collection back one day.  This was the first step.  I hate the straight armed Joes of 1982 so none of them.  I will be focusing on 83 to 86.

10 comments:

  1. Nice, it even has the seat belts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only thing the seller didn't mention was it WAS missing the steering wheel!

      Delete
  2. I still kick myself for not ordering one of these from the mail order brochures. I must have seen that thing in those for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that mail order stuff. Got the Manta that way.

      Delete
  3. This is a good score! I almost always find this missing the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is WRONG with kids? I never lost a part to anything I ever had.

      Delete
  4. That's my kind of photo shoot! I love Marvel/Joe action figure crossovers!

    ReplyDelete