Friday, July 11, 2014

EVEN MORE VINTAGE STAR WARS FIGURES!

Little by little thanks to BuzzChuck I am getting my collection back to where I had it 34 years ago.
I only want the Star Wars and Empire figures though.  I could care less for General Rieken here.  The Chewy is solid as can be.  However the Bespin Luke is looser than a drunk girl on prom night.  I think I have to put some superglue in his joints and wiggle them around a bit to get some stiffness again.
 So awesome to have Chewy and Bespin Luke again....As for Rieken?
Chewy and Luke lay the smackdown on that ROTJ figure!

9 comments:

  1. I had the Chewy and Luke but never the General.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never did either. I was out of SW when ROTJ came out.

      Delete
  2. I've got that Chewy on my radar. You gotta show us a group shot of all your SW figs, Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that many though. I am just starting!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you're building up quite the collection there. Funny, but my Bespin Luke was really loose as well.

    I can't say I've ever heard of using super glue to tighten up joints, but I have heard of people using clear nail polish. I'd be worried I'd make a statue if I tried the glue trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pickup ! I always liked that Chewie was to scale, taller then the rest of the line. Be careful with the glue so it doesn't lock up the joints ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The collection is getting bigger and better. Maybe you can find a collector down there that you can trade some figures with. Unload the Jedi guys.

    ReplyDelete