Wednesday, July 9, 2014

1983 ATLANTA BRAVES!

The closest I ever got to liking real sports was baseball circa 1982.  Dad and I lost our house due to bad investments on his part and we had to move to apartments.  The Atlanta Braves were looking good that year.  We had a hero in Dale Murphy.
I finally have them again!  Topps 1983 Atlanta Braves baseball cards!  I loved Baseball at the time.  1982's Max Dugan Returns had a help in my love for it too.  I used to get up early on Saturday mornings to watch a show Johnny Bench hosted about the mechanics of baseball for kids.

6 comments:

  1. I have that card! Dale Murphy was the shizz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not only Dale Murphy mind you! I have the entire team in my hands. All 32 cards!

      Delete
  2. You look super intense in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny Bench and the Baseball Bunch w/ The Chicken if am remembering correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo! I was crazy for that show! Damn John, how old are you?

      Delete