Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WWF CUSTOM LADDER MATCH

For some reason I wanted a metal ladder as well.  I SHOULD have given my metal guy and example of one.  Then it would have turned out perfectly.

Well....It didn't quite turn out like I had hoped but it is ok.  My metal guy took one look at the giant ladder from a pic of a ladder match I had on my computer and made this...
I am going to have him fix it for sure.  Only one side has good rungs on it.  I need them both the same.


I was wondering why he made it SO frickin big...Oh well...Perhaps he can correct it one of these days.  But it gave me a GREAT idea for a future project.  I will have him make it one day.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I saved the cooler stuff in a few days.

      Delete
  2. Is this buddy of yours one of Santas Little Helpers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not get GI Joe down here etc. I gotta collect something. And I have stuff no one in the world will have.

      Delete