Monday, July 22, 2013

WWF CUSTOM FLAMING TABLES MATCH!

I gotta tells ya....I loved when Jakks came out with their plastic tables to be broken in half and put back together.  It gave a tremendous amount of awesome playtime experiences for me as a kid.  The Dudley boys were popular in the WWF and they were constantly putting people through tables.
Then jakks made this commentator table playset that came with a JR  Jim Ross figure.  I bought three of them at the time.  Loved putting guys through the commentators table.  Then I happened to catch ECW on Youtube.  Wow!  A flaming tables match!  Then Edge had one with Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 22! 


 But how could I light my plastic tables on fire without ruining them?  Answer?  I couldn't.  So an idea germinated in my little noggin...
I decided to have my OWN metal tables made that I COULD set on fire!

They fold up like the real thing too!  My artist also made me this baseball bat, and barbed wire lasso...

I took them outside because I didn't want to burn my bar down.....Setting it on fire with just lighter fluid didn't work so well as the pic shows....Looks kind of light.  Although you can see the flame somewhat.
Had to put Mankind through the table of course!

But then I was afraid of melting my plastic Mankind figure.  That is Edge in the upper top of the photo.  

So...my artist had an idea of wrapping the table in a napkin then dousing it with alchol.  Yup...A much better flame!  And the table is still brand new.  Being made out of metal it would take ALOT of heat to melt.  

So now I can have flaming tables matches all the time.

The table works and is not melted.  Flaming tables match to infinity and beyond!

COMMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED AND WELCOME!  DON'T BE A WALLFLOWER.

6 comments:

  1. Neat Hobby! But kids if you are seeing this don't try this at home. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids get your parents permission before setting yourselves on fire...

      Delete
  2. Geez,I hope there is no such thing as an "exploding sticks of dynamite match" for your bars sake ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there is! Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk. I have NO idea on how to make that one though.

      Delete
  3. Now that is playing with toys to the extreme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had to do it outside for fear of burning down the Monster Cafe. LOL

      Delete