Saturday, July 20, 2013

WWF CUSTOM BARBED WIRE!

It seems everyone and their cousins are making custom barbed wire...So I gotta do it too!
Ever since seeing a barbed wire match I have grown to love em.  So bloody etc.  I never had the one that Jakks made so I saw this pic of one on the internet.  It is made by Figures Toy company for $10.
So I decided to make my own...So my artist came up with this....
Look!  He even made razerwire on the bottom of this photo!  Oh man...time for a match!
I chose Tommy Dreamer vs. Rob Van Dam.  I also wanted the barbed wire pallets to be much bigger.  Real Table sized!

Also had my artist make two great big tables for this.  The original Jakks one above is pretty little.

Oh man!  Tommy Dreamer is getting it BAD!  

I think it's time I put some fake blood to top all of this carnage off!

The razerwire will eventually belong to another custom I hope to make one day.

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!!  I LIVE FOR EM!



6 comments: