Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- Top 10 CD's I want!

Yeah...I am still stuck on CD's....I have not learned the whole download music thing.  Wish I could learn it.  I would much rather have this music on a Kingston USB then a CD...Oh well...My top 10 list that I wished I possessed.
1. Batman the animated series- This is different music from the Mask of the Phantasm CD.  This covers the scope of the show.

2. Conan the Barbarian-  Great soundtrack!  I HAD it and sold it when my father died.  Big mistake!

3. Elvira's Haunted hits-  Had this too and sold it when Dad died.  I really liked this.  The cover is awesome too.

4. Evanescance- I had this TOO!  Some jackass waiter stole it in Monster Cafe.  The music is first rate.  Helped alot through my father's passing.
5. Friday the 13th music- the CREEPIEST music ever composed IMO.  Love it.  Wish I had these CD's!

6. The Goodbye Girl broadway- This was one of the first Broadway shows I had ever seen.  Loved the soundtrack.  It is a bit hard to find today.  My own mother stole mine.

7. Grease- This music moves me.  I have never owned this CD.

8. Kickboxer- This music MAKES me want to workout!  I need it bad!  I am 40 now and do not want to start looking badly.

9. Raiders of the lost ark- Wow....this music puts me right back into 1981.  I had this CD at one point.  It was another casualty of Dad dying.
 10. Star Wars-This music also puts me back into my childhood.  How can I not have this?  I have episodes 1-3!!!  This is a must get someday!

6 comments:

  1. I love music. I am with you, I'd rather just pop in a CD any day. You have some great selections there. Anything John Williams I can listen to for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if there is something not listed, I have it or do not want it.

      Delete
  2. Batman Animated has some great tracks, I was so glad when it was finally released. I guess there is another set, but waaaay spendy. Raiders has been on my shelf for over 20 years, its has everything a soundtrack needs. Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back is in my top ten list of best soundtracks ever made. Listening lots to 007 Skyfall lately, pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The film "The Last Emperor" had a great score as well H.G.Was just thinking how cool it would be to rip these onto an xbox 360 and use them as background music for games.I once played Temple Run on an I pad with the Indiana Jones looking character while playing the theme on youtube in the background.Very cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to learn about all the fancy new technology. I still have a PS2!

      Delete