Friday, March 29, 2013

Ordered something else to be made...

Guys....the scaffold match is a thing of beauty.....ONE of these days I will have means to photograph it...Well my little artist guy was here the other day and for only a few bucks I ordered something else.  The Buried alive playset!
Oh yeah....Since Mattel nor Jakks will make one...It is again up to me!

It is even going to come with a little tombstone.  Only saying Buried Alive of course.  
He is going to put plastic grass on it and polyurithane coating for the dirt etc.  I told him to make it strong as it will probably take a pounding.
This is what I DO NOT want!  How boring!  I am going to have plastic grass but man...The above is too neat to be done.  I like a little dirt...I like patches of baldspots in my grass etc.
And this royally sucks....It is what happens when kids try to customize things...But I want mine done professionally.  One that will last for years.
I am sure it will be alot better than this....


I promise you guys I will have a camera again soon.  
The artist doing it is the same one that did all of the Monster lifesized figures, and my DC and Dungeons and Dragons sign.  I am sure he will not disappoint with this.



The Buried Alive match concept came about in October of 1996 and even had a PPV named after it.  It was revolutionary at the time.  I think they have had 5 in total.  Plan on using mine alot!  I am sure it could also double for an MU display.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing that !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is SO frustrating not to have a camera!!!! God! I had three digital cards at one time and now none...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This might be my last thing to make for awhile. Got bills to pay around here.

      Delete