Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist- Cups or glasses I want Top 10

I am really stretching this thing out ain't I?  But I love character glasses.  Always have.  Always will.  So...My Top 10 list!  I WISH I had these.  I never drink anything out of a non character glass or cup at home. But I am missing these....So here goes...
1. Star Wars plastic cups with figure- OBVIOUSLY this would be number one!  They made cups for all 6 movies with figures.  I never got any of them because Dad had died and I was not collecting anything back then.  Man....They even made variations of them.  This tickles my nostalgia button like never before.  I MUST own these one day.  These are PLASTIC TOO!  Which means it is very hard to break them.
2. Original vintage Marvel glasses-  Wowie!  I love these.  It invokes such memories.

3. Target Marvel glasses-  Yup...I stole ole Super's pic.  I have the DC set and it is quite awesome.  I never even saw these Marvel ones till I visited his blog one day.
4. Mcdonaldland-  Oh yeah...What kid in the seventies did not have these?  They are so awesome!  They are must haves!  I think my favorite is Big Mac.

5. Target vintage video game-  Oh yeah.  Look at those graphics!  I have never seen these at Target either.  

6. Target Star Trek-  Oh my goodness!  I REALLY envy you guy's living in the states.  Look at what is out at Target!

7. Toon Tumblers- Some cup company makes these.  Never seen one in the flesh either.  They have made scores of them though.
8. WWF glasses-  I was a huge WWF fan back in the day.  Hogan was the man.  I would love these.
9. Target Star Wars-  Can I just LIVE in Target please?!?!!?  WOW!  Retro looking cups!  So jealous.  Need these.
10. Raiders of the lost Ark glasses-  Yeah with EVERYTHING being redone...Why not these?  These are rare and sold recently for $500 each....




9 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for these type of glasses but I have so few in my collection. Losing my DOOM to the dishwasher hurt alot. I can't wait until we get a Target. They seem to have a good selection of comic book/superhero merchandise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that Luke Skywalker plastic glass with figure. I have a glass one from Empire that is proudly in my Luke Skywalker collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love having them as it transports me back to my childhood era.

      Delete
  3. WOW ! I GOT to get some of those WWF ones! I had no idea they made ROTLA glasses til now, wanted them until I saw the price ... yeeesh !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...That is too frickin expensive for sure!

      Delete
  4. I've got an original set of the "Raiders" glasses --- anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at $500...Around $5 a piece is what I could go for.

      Delete
    2. I'd be interested. What are you asking?

      Delete