Sunday, April 23, 2017

NEW VARIOUS CUSTOM STUFF

No I am not dead.  Just waiting for new stuff to come to me.  And Ray delivered today!
 Got capes for Prime and Magneto today.  Have to have capes!  They are incomplete without em!

A wicked looking skull staff for Outcast was made.  My figure I picked up in the wild had nothing on him.
 He could be a nemesis for not only Ghost Rider but Dr. Strange as well!
 A Silverhawk figure I picked up had no wings.  Ray made some.  Now he can fly!
Everyone knows my love of Mcdonalds!  I found this doggy toy so I had Ray write the Mcdonalds name on it with the logo.
 I found this original Smokey and the Bandit car with the logo worn completely off of it.  I had Ray repaint it so now it can Vroom!

So that is it this time.  More stuff is coming.  I am almost done with fixing all of my toys.

4 comments:

  1. Nawwwice!Love that Silverhawk.Ray did a great job on his wings.Prime Is a great figure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chrome on the sliverhawk still look good!!

    ReplyDelete