Thursday, April 27, 2017

PULGAS SCORE 1!

I have not been able to go to the flea market in months.  Finally we took the day off and went.  I was not disappointed.

First of all this car was parked next door to the Mcdonalds.  I love wild hotrods like this.  So cool!  Something right out of Grease or something like that...

The first table had all of this.  Boy was I exstatic!  An Indiana Jones terrorist guy....When the seller sold it to me...he said BOOM!  BOOM!  I thought that was hilarious and...weird at the same time.

Found 2 more Hasbro WWF wrestlers too!  I had these in their original run but when Jakks started making them I sold the entire lot on Ebay.  Big mistake.  I do have a fondness for these little guys.  That makes 3 I have found down here.  The other one being the marked up Ricky Steamboat that Ray restored sometime ago.  

Next were two Toybiz favorites I also had in their original run.  Krule and Exodus.  I could not believe Toybiz was making these obscure characters.  I thought they would have more impact in the comics than they did.  Krule was an immortal.  Which means he should still be alive right?  I gotta google their powers as I have forgotten all of these years later.  Gonna have Ray restore them too.

Come on RV!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you having some luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may get into those Hasbro WWF figuresat some point.I think Wal Mart Is re issuing them .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are coming out with new ones. The old ones will not be reissued.

      Delete