Thursday, March 23, 2017

CUSTOM COWBOY BOB ORTON, EDGE, POPE, AND MIZ

Finally I have decided to return to my sewing gal making custom jackets for my wrestlers.
 Dangit...Miz is out of focus...Oh well.  This is my mattel Miz figure.  He needed his custom jacket.
 TNA´s The pope, dinero dángelo is next.  He needed a coat badly.  The only thing I do not like on this one are the silver buttons are too large.
 I gave Cowboy Bob Orton his signature western vest.  Without it he looked so boring.
I have done two Edge coats before.  White and purple.  Finally had to complete the series with a black one.

British Bulldog, Carlito, and the Freebirds are on deck for next.  After that will be the Right to Censor.  I wish I had never stopped making these.  I do not have too much more to go.  Only 40 to go.

2 comments: