Friday, March 10, 2017

NEW PLACES IN SALTILLO!

YES!  There are new businesses that have come to Saltillo!  
1. Petco!  YES!  PETCO!  I could not believe it.  I mean are there really people in Saltillo that would go here?  I mean I love it.  But it has always been an American company.  But yes here it is.  I am so thrilled!  That means that more will come.  If a glorified pet store can come to little ole Saltillo and make money....Heck this opens the door wide open for other companies. 
Here is hoping for Baskin Robbins, Krispy Kreme, Toys R Us, and Olive Garden.  Those would be my big wants for sure.
A frickin IHOP!  Awesome!  If pancakes can sell here...then I am sure more companies will be showing up.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT BLOG! Yeah no one even reads my crap anymore. Every blog post gets around 12 visitors. MAYBE one comment. This blows. Please God, make the RV boat come. I am tired as shit.

    ReplyDelete