Monday, August 17, 2015

TAKING THE DAY OFF...

Yup...Wifey and I took the day off and had a blast.  We went to Arteaga.  They have great second hand toys there.  I picked up a few things which I will detail in the following blogposts.
 I tried to get a pic with this donkey but he was having none of it.
Poor shy donkey...
 In Arteaga they have a mountain water stream going through the middle of the city.  It is quite something to see.
 So Wifey and I decided to put our feet in it.  Oh it is NICE!
 Very cool.  I love Arteaga.
 The worst part was when a diaper floated by and I had to lift my feet outta there fast.
They have these HUGE trees that grow on the water.  Had to climb up one to get a shot.  All in all a relaxing trip.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, everyone needs a break once in a while. Plus, I can't wait to see what toys ya got.

    ReplyDelete