Wednesday, July 22, 2015

NAKED WORLD PEACEKEEPER INTO GOLIATH 2

I know it sounds weird...But I love to find those cheapo naked 12 inch World Peacekeeper dolls here in Mexico.  I LOVE when Ray transforms one into a great figure which was otherwise useless.
This is a pic of one...
Now since I have done bad guy Goliath, and Clint Barton Goliath...I wanted to do another Goliath!  Yeah I know.  But I want to finish them all one day including his blue look, the Giant Man costume, and even Black Goliath.
 He looks SO awesome!  Ray did a great job.
Here he is facing off against the Toybiz Thanos.  They always end up down here.  I have no desire to do camofladge costumes for them.  Would much rather put them in Marvel costumes and make stuff I cannot get or figures they will never make.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Very cool! The Marvel Universe version is hard to find here.

    ReplyDelete