Saturday, July 25, 2015

Controversial Thursday- DONE with WWF!

I was as loyal as they came.  I watched Wrestlemania 3 live.  I was a Hogan fanatic!  Then he left to WCW...I became a Bret Hart fanatic...Then a Stonecold and the Rock one.  Heck I even watched during the Alex the Pug Porteur time and when Doink was a highlight.

I bought their DVD's, went to house shows when I lived in the states.  Even lamented when Mexico did not receive the network.  I really wanted it.

Now they have fired Hulk Hogan.  For saying a racist slur 8 frickin years ago!  

So tired of the PC climate libtards have put the U.S. in.  

With that I am done with the WWE.  To fire Hogan over this is despicable.  It is cowardly.  

Especially since Vince has said nigger on national TV!  Booker T has said it too.  Hell the nation of domination were all making fun of the black power movement!

I am done.  They will never see another dime of my money.  No more wrestling action figures.  No more DVD's.  

The WWE has sold out to libtardia AmeriKa.  The same libtardia that has gripped the sheep in it's grasp and allowed them to ban the frickin Dukes of Hazzard from TV!

I hate liberals and weak willed people.  PC people.  I am done.  



1 comment:

  1. They try to not "offend" anyone...
    Screw that Speak your Mind... Like You do good Sir....
    Don't be embarrassed or Afraid to Say how you really feel about Things... and this Country is rapidly going to Hell....
    And looks like the Next President will either be Hillary (with "first Lady" Bill) or Trump ( in British Slang "Trump" is to "Fart")....
    Not much of a choice there....
    so maybe not so bad that I am dying and health is not that great these days.... still just sitting in my corner... Let the World do whatever it will I gave up on it and (for the most part) gave up on the whole Human race as well....

    ReplyDelete