Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MU THE WASP!

My first Wasp exposure in comics was in Avengers 215.
Picked it up right off the rack at 711 in Doraville Georgia.  I loved the Avengers back then.  I read right on up till UnderSiege.  Then I moved onto something else.  THANK YOU Roger Stern....Oh, I almost forgot about the figure...


I would MUCH prefer this figure in her red costume.  That screams Superhero.  This black piece of crap screams reality.  Like the Xmen movie I HATE black leather on my heroes.  Leave them alone!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Wasp score Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like It,but yeah,the brighter original would have been a real cool release.This one Is pretty expensive online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I haven't seen that figure before. Love the clear yellow wings. Reminds me of Buzz-off from Masters of the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a storyline idea....The bug people from Eternia capture the Wasp in hoping she will be their queen. A fight with the Avengers ensues...

      Delete