Wednesday, November 12, 2014

BUZZCHUCK'S YODA RESTORED!

I couldn't thank Kevin enough for sending me some Star Wars figures a few months ago.  I had Yoda in 1980.  The first on my block in the neighborhood.  I have seen many over the years on Ebay that are naked.  Kevin sent me a naked one too.  But after Raymundo got a hold of him, he is restored to all his perfection!
The snake, cane and belt were made out of resin and the cape was sewn.  He looks terrific.  I also had him replace the R2 sticker so he looks brand new as well.  So awesome!  I already showcased the boxes of Dagobah redone.  The one I got didn't have them so I had to have Ray make em.

I have more things restored coming soon.  Just hold on tight.  I am dying to get my hands on a naked Land of the Jawas and the hoth playsets.

And Kevin ya betta comment something other than NICE!  A lotta love went into this one.  HAHA

10 comments:

  1. I have a Hoth playset missing the tower and robot you can have. I did have Land of the Jawas but i haven't seen it in forever and wouldn't know where to start looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raymundo has a calling....awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure does. He has made this collecting thing MUCH more fun by having the toys restored to how they once were.

      Delete
  3. Nice! ha ha just kidding. He looks so great. Your collection is really coming together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very slowly...It is taking it's toll. So whenever I find something beatup I gotta restore it. That takes time.

      Delete
  4. Its just not vintage to me anymore once you add a repopped accessory aargh!Thats just me and my ocd though.Yoda still looks cool though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to look at it this way. Take all of the vintage Yodas today. Look on Ebay for them. MOST of them are naked. It is very hard and pricey to buy the coat, snake, belt, and cane. So think of it that I am rescuing figures or toys that will never be able to have complete vintage materials to them. Plus when I am done they look exactly as they were. I wager to bet if I had told you I just won this Yoda, you would think he was vintage. You cannot tell from the pic that he isn;t.

      Delete