Friday, November 7, 2014

MAKING INVISIBLE OUT OF A VAMPIRE...

When Monster Cafe designed Dracula we went through a few heads before the final version of Bela Lugosi.  A woman did it first and it was a little off...My artist did the second and third head.  2 years ago a MAJOR asshole was in the cafe and got a little drunk.  He decided to break the second head.  It looks like this...
The asshole smashed it to the ground.  We filed a police report and they did....NOTHING.  So whenever my ship comes in, BELIEVE ME, I think I am part Greek and will get my final revenge.   I know someone he knows and I will hire a PI to find him whenever I get the cash to do so.  He will rue the day.   So we had this piece lying around for 2 years not doing anything and decided for my artist to remake it into something else....
I think it came out pretty good.  It was just something to use the old head.
The Invisible Man!  Yup!  We didn't have to remodel it all that much.  We just wrapped his head up and put sunglasses on him.  I think he looks good.  The head below was the FIRST Dracula that the woman artist had done.

 I decided to turn him into White Zombie that the second head used to be.  At a cost of just $5 per head including mounting them to a base I think it was well worth it.

1 comment: