Wednesday, October 15, 2014

FANGORIA FROM COVER TO COVER!

I have been emailing Fangoria to release a book kind of like Marvel Essentials for around a decade now.  I really wanted all of that good material in volumes.  They have ignored me....Till now!
Well not exactly...But it is in the right direction for sure!  I think every Fangoria cover will be featured here in all it's glory!  My friend Eric Hershberg got me into Fangoria around 1982 or so.  My first issue was this one...
And since I was already Friday the 13th part 2 crazy it worked out well.  I am dying to get this.  But as usual since I am so cheap I will probably wait a year or so for the price to come down.

Pretty cool huh for those Fangoria peeps out there!

3 comments:

  1. A cool poster came with this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend agreed to pay postage for your package... (poor "Jango' is rather dust-covered)... Rankin and Bass Version of "Return of the Kings" DVD version) are awaiting shipping .... finally...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought you died my man! Ok, I am here ready to receive.

      Delete