Monday, December 23, 2013

CUSTOM WHERE'S THE BEEF? TSHIRT!

I have no idea why but Clara Peller made an impression on me as a kid.  Kinda wish I had a grandma like her.  I loved those Wendy's commercials.

So with that said....I unveil my custom Where's the Beef Clara Peller TSHIRT!
The front of it!


The back of it!

Now my tribute to Where's the Beef is complete!
And if anyone complains about it...I have a messege....
Yeah an "artist" warned me not to put his "image" on a shirt.  He didn't get Clara Peller's family permission to draw it did he?  I found it on the internet, so anything goes.  I will walk around Mexico proudly wearing this shirt while NO ONE will have a clue who it is but me.

9 comments:

  1. I have a "Where's the Beef" item ( still has tags)... I will mail it to you with Modok the first of January... just a pit of postage is all it will cost me my friend.... think of it as a late Christmas present...
    I will mail Jango Fett and others when your friend gets a new post box...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind dear sir. But I will wait for my guy to get a box. He said hopefully it will be resolved in Jan. I do not want you to spend double.

      Delete
  2. Thats classic !! and its been like 30 years, I think usibg her image is OK so far removed from the time ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Oh, and just because you "found it on the internet" does NOT mean "anything goes". SO very clueless of you. Again, I suggest you do some research into all of that. Might broaden your mind a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t have to have your permission anymore than I have to have permission from Davinci to put a painting of his on a tshirt. Um, yeah anything goes. Why did you delete your other comment TS Rogers? You got any other art I can put on a shirt let me know! I love to put jackass libtards like you in a tizzy.

    ReplyDelete