Monday, December 9, 2013

BOILER ROOM PICS PART 2

This time on my custom my artist painted the backside of it.  I want to create total playsets!
 Me and my bald head...Look at the drainage pipe on the outside of the boiler room!  Too frickin cool.
 I have NO idea what I am doing in this photo....
 Man, I think I look retarded....But look, he even did windows for it.
 They are plastic painted with the frames of black.  WHOA!
 Another shot from up top.  I love the little Christmas bells he uses as lights.
 Rick Rude waiting to pounce on someone from the catwalk.
 Just look at the depth of this playset!
 Paul Orndorff in the bowels of the Boiler Room!
Another view of the catwalk.  Wow!  What will I think of next?

2 comments:

  1. Can't say it enough. That things is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do like your new "Play-Set"... as said... Impressive" good Sir Hobgoblin...
    Thanks for showing the outside as well...

    ReplyDelete