Sunday, December 15, 2013

Accidental custom wwe pants

So my sewing gal accidently made a pair of camofladge pants.  I didn't ask for them mind you.  She just somehow got confused.  I threw them in a box and forgot about them.  Then 3 weeks later I was reminded of a TNA angle where some guys wore camo called Aces and Eights.  So I tried them out on one of the members.
They seem to work pretty good.  This is Drew from Aces and Eights.  Again another former WWE talent.
And here is a group shot of the stuff I have had made recently.  I am having a ball!

6 comments:

  1. They seem to work well with the former Festus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You bet! As soon as I am finished with wrestling, I enter the 4 inch universe of customs!

      Delete
  3. They will go well with your awesome Play-set.... A great Monday to you my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having the time of my life in the world of toys. These playsets are hard and I have already had several matches with them. WHOOO!

      Delete