Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CUSTOM WWF HULK HOGAN CARDBOARD CUTOUT!

I had this idea of doing a Craig DeGeorge corner because this was the guy who was my Micheal Cole back in the  day.  They were always hawking WWF Coliseum Home videos...And they usually had a Hulk Hogan cardboard cutout holding a WWF video cassette of Hulkamania volume one.
Like this one.  It is in the first minute of the video so you can get a look at it....So I designed this one..



It is a little big of course.  But then I thought of how to turn my Andre the Giant heel....Instead of a Giant trophy that Andre gets jealous at like in real life, he gets jealous over the giant Hulk Hogan cardboard cutout hawking the video!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh!!! That thing is beautiful im a huge 80s-90s wrestling fan, especially hogan. Check out my brand new blog if you like toys and wrestling etc robbiegoeasyonthepepsi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Right! I wanna play out my Andre turning heel thing.

      Delete
  3. You have one of these life size and for sale ?

    ReplyDelete