Friday, November 22, 2013

AHHHHHHH! More Reaction goodness!

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/funko-announces-additonal-re-action-legacy-premium-action-figures/

We also dropped some hints on some pretty cool licenses like Firefly, Universal Monsters, Back to the Future, Goonies, Terminator 1 & 2, Predator, The Rocketeer, Nightmare B4 Christmas, Escape from New York, Pulp Fiction, Buffy the Vampire Slayer(TV), Star Trek Classic and many many more.

Oh my goodness!  Now Classic Star Trek has been announced in the 3 inch figure market.  They also announced 6 inch but I do not collect 6 inch anymore so no big loss for me...

Playsets I plan to make to welcome these figures is off the hook.

The Enterprise, The Remco Monster House, Nightmare B4 christmas town, and an apocalyptic wasteland for Terminator!

Man this is bad ass!

I cannot wait to see what they look like!

1 comment: