Saturday, November 9, 2013

CUSTOM MATTEL KRUSHER SHIRT!

Being in Mexico has been a freeing experience.  I LOVE to frickin make my own things.  The last shirt I did was Seinfeld.  This week it is something dear to me from childhood. 
It is so hard even in Target to find shirts one wants to really wear.  Making my own is awesome.  I am so proud to have added this beast to the collection.   I have other ones planned for the future as well.  NO ONE around here gets what is on these shirts as they didn't grow up with them but I did.  I love being the only one that knows how cool the Mattel Krusher was.

12 comments:

  1. Give me an Address There.... I will mail "Modok" in one Box and "Jango Fett" will be in a "postal Envelope"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah just wait. I am sure he will get another one dear sir.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it too! I have about 80 more I want to make.

      Delete
  3. Right on! I have around 9 more already done. Gotta showcase them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time that I try do do something "nice" for someone ... things fall apart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is a pastor. I am sure he will be getting another one in a month or so.

      Delete
    2. I got the "Jango Fett" all dusted and "Modok" sits across the room ...
      I still have to go through my collection in the other room ... and can find you something other than Wrestling"....
      Should still have all of the parts to my "Death Star" Playset... ( Sorry keeping the "trash monster"... Notify me as soon as your Friend has a New Box...

      Delete
    3. Hey thanks! I would love the Death Star! It would be a tremendous gift from you. I do not see my guy for another week but I will ask him then.

      Delete