Thursday, October 11, 2018

PULGAS RUN 17

Got some pretty sweet swag this time!
 1. A fourth Titan hero Ironman to make sentinels with.  Because remember...army building after 4 and you just become and asshole.
2. Batman the Dark Knight Returns Joker!  He only had this one head but hey...
3. Toybiz Lizard-Love Toy biz and so happy to have this guy back!  Just a few hundred more and my collection of these favorites will be complete.
4. Batman from the original movie I think.  Had him as a kid too.  Gotta find a cape for him.  Have Ray make one that is like his suit.
Also got these 5 fiends!  Two Snowtroopers, Kylo Ren, Elsa from Indiana jones, and my FIRST Reaction figure I have ever found!  Uhura!  Man does this figure really take me back to SW kenner figures! Gosh I hope I find more Reaction down here one day.

So estatic to find this lot!  Little by little amigos....

5 comments:

  1. thats Laser Batman from the Batman Returns line , came out in 1991.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha. I never paid attention to those goofy names.

      Delete
  2. Love that lizard man.Almost picked it up once for my marvel universe collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old collection is coming back...slowly but surely

      Delete