Tuesday, October 2, 2018

PULGAS RUN 16 MOTU!

So wifey and I went to the flea market...
Traded some monster cups for this lot.  Got an almost complete MOTU Beastman...MU Thanos!  Toybiz Kazar, Robin Hood, and the new Corps battletech that others were raving about on the net.

We are not going to be going to the pulgas for about a month as the guy is getting on my nerves for good trades.

Feels so good to get some MOTU goodness there.  An MU thanos is awesome.  Especially because he is so popular these days with those Avengers movies.  I have only seen the first one.

9 comments:

  1. That Beastman's nose isn't to to bad of shape either (normally they have no nose paint left) Thats a great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KA-Zar! I loved the old Toybiz 5 inch Marvel figures. good scores on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the old toybiz too much. Actually hated when they changed over to the Marvel Legends SUPER articulated style

      Delete