Monday, May 28, 2018

VISIT TO OUTER EDGE OF ARTEAGA.

So after the pulgas run we went out to one of the Arteaga neighborhoods.
 We saw this beautiful golden horse tied up in a neighbor´s yard.  Imagine this in the U.S.!  This thing is common in Mexico.  Isn´t he amazing?
This huge waterfall actually goes under the street and through people´s properties!  I looked over a wall with help and found it goes through someone´s carefully constructed yard.  Wow. 
Got a vista of the mountains in the back.
Wifey getting a good pic in.
Just so cool to have found this.

4 comments:

  1. fun! Did you find anything at the flea market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the one previously. Next visit will be next month.

      Delete
  2. Growing up In Puerto Rico,I used to see things like this all the time.Although,as a kid and not knowing anything else,to me It was normal.Living In the states for so long ,since 6 yrs. old,I would love to go back to the Island some day.I just hate flying :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate flying too. No way no how not ever again. ONLY because they put that luggage fee of 25 bucks in there.

      Delete