Saturday, May 19, 2018

PULGAS RUN 10! FUTURE SENTINELS!

So we took the week off last week.  Needed a HUGE break.  Traded some more of my overstock wrestling figures...
Got these in exchange!
1. 3 TITAN HEROES IRONMEN- Since I have a weird Sentinel obsession, I will have Ray do these one day.

2.  TOYBIZ KRAVEN THE HUNTER- Yeah!  My toybiz collection is slowly growing once again.  I sold them all off in a time of grief back in 2003.  I had them all too.

3.  MATTEL WWF ADAM ROSE- This guy was in the WWF for a cup of coffee.  So glad to get such a rare figure now as there will probably not be more of him made.

4 comments:

  1. Those would make for some great sentinels.I wish they'd just release Titan Hero Sentinels.That would be one of the only figures that I would army build ,uncontrollably.One day I'll own the giant Marvel Universe one.Yeah right lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! But then I would feel awful for buying these. Titan Hero Sentinels would sell like crazy.

      Delete