Friday, April 27, 2018

NEW YORK SELTZER IN SALTILLO!

So wifey and I went to Al Super just to take a gander at the new store....I turned the corner and low and behold...
NEW YORK SELTZER WATER!  I have not had this since at least 1985.  See my mother used to buy this all the time in Atlanta....I would drink it at her house...then suddenly Atlanta stopped carrying it.  I was SHOCKED to find this awesome product all the way down here in Saltillo.  I HOPE Al Super the grocery store, continues to carry it.
Just for those not familiar with it.  It had different flavors.  I picked out Vanilla and Black Cherry.  Downed them in one day of course.

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty cool... Was it all you remembered? I'm assuming it is different flavored soda... like Fanta or Nehi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for these everywhere!The chocolate flavor was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete