Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Controversial Thursday-TRIGGERING THE TOYBOX...

The toybox blog had to write a snarky comment about my um, stealing the Universal Monsters stuff for my cafe.  So I will hold my breath to see what he does with this.  A company called Farmville down here which sells corn to eat is using Alfred E. Neuman to sell their corn.  Unlicensed of course.  That is just how it is down here.  We love it.  Toybox can eat a bag of dicks.  Still waiting on a blogpost by this person bashing applebee´s, Chili´s and other places that has memorabilia in their places.

2 comments:

  1. You have to love how the captured the gap between his teeth and the corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cool pic of Alfred E Neuman! Reminds me of the one where he was eating an apple and track left by his missing tooth had a worm in it!

    ReplyDelete