Sunday, December 31, 2017

PULGAS RUN 8! Strange apparitions!

Had no money once again...but we went to the old flea market.  Got 2 goodies that were on my list. Traded 2 Jakks BCA´s...
Toybiz Dr. Strange and Total Justice Batman!  Had them both when they originally came out in 97-98...but alas, when Dad died I sold my collection.  Ugh.  I will have to redo these guys with some nifty capes.  Fix them right on up!

They also had the imaginext Supernova there that is a wishlist item for sure.  I just do NOT have the space for that frickin thing.  Eh, perhaps next year.  We went on December 24th.  Very few dealers were there.  Very few people were there.  I thought it would be packed.  Got these two beauties.  Only around a thousand more toys to go.

I am surprised I have not found one single Reaction figure down here.  I am sure the kids have no idea who those characters are...so when they hit I am sure I will hit the motherload.

No comments:

Post a Comment