Tuesday, December 12, 2017

PULGAS RUN 8! LITTLE PEOPLE! MU!

So I brought more to trade with the flea market.  More of those frickin wrestling figures I bought too many of thinking people would buy them from me.  Nope.  They are sitting on the monster cafe shelves just rotting for the past 9 fricking years. Oh well.  Time to put them to some good use.

Got 3 Marvel Universe 3.75 inch figures.  Guardian, The Leader, and Titanium man!  Awesome gets!  This makes my second and last Guardian.  They were the policeman for the Vault to haul away the superpowered criminals!

The Rock R3- I could never find a good rock figure.  Well that search is over now.  He may be my world champion someday.

Fisher price little people- YES!  Stoked!  I normally hate baby toys as you know.  But these are from my childhood so they get a pass.  She had so many.  Saw three dogs.  But I weedled it down to just these 6.  I hope I can find one of the playsets down here oneday.

So this was an excellent run at the pulgas.  Too happy. 

3 comments: