Friday, August 18, 2017

PULGAS SCORE 6- 2 figs!

Wifey is not letting me collect because we have bills to pay...but she let me pick up two figures this past week.
He had a Primal Rage white monkey that I kinda wanted..but he wanted too much money for it.  BUT...with that said, glad I got these two.  I HATE the playmates TMNT figures from the eighties.  They are cartoony and not my taste. Hell I even hate the story.  Radiation on turtles is just a stupid concept. This newer series takes itself a little more seriously.  Shredder here looks cool.  And I LOVE the articulation.

JLU Green Arrow-  I debated to get this or not because I would rather have the Super Powers version but really...what are the frickin odds of getting an SP version in my lifetime.  So I bit the bullet and got this one.  Gotta have Ray make a quiver and bow and arrow someday.

Would love to find more JLU down here.  I am already mixing my SP Superman with them.

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great Shredder.Have you seen the 3 3/4 set with Green Arrow and Aqua Man?Theyre rocking their newer duds but Im digging the set.Green Arrow was a favorite of mine even though i wasnt a big fan of DC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have I seen the new set? Nope. We do not get new toys down here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Already imagining him and his footclan or whatever they call it..going up against Kenner´s Batman.

      Delete