Thursday, November 17, 2016

CUSTOM MOTU MERMAN

So it took Ray a month.  But he delivered.  Thought I would do these 1 by 1.  First up is Merman.  Remember I bought these at the flea market with NO armor or sword.  So yeah.  I am stoked to restore these great toys once again.  

Ray did an awesome job as usual.  Merman was in the first line of Motu figures.  I remember getting a few of them at the now closed Service Merchandise store.  So glad to have some of these back.  And restored is just gravy.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait till you see the others! I changed them a little.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well I am almost not. My business has taken a hit. We have had not tables in 8 days. I do not understand what has happened. We will go out of business if it keeps up.

      Delete
    2. Man! This is terrible. Hope that things will get better soon.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! Thankfully the last two days were fine.

    ReplyDelete