Thursday, September 8, 2016

RESTORED OMEGA RED,TERRAX,WONDERMAN, KOBRA KHAN

I had Ray restore some crucial figures I had found at the flea market.
 The Toybiz Omega red were missing his Carbondium coils  So I had ray make some new ones.
 He is ready to attack a Toybiz Wolverine if I ever find one.
Had him make a customized Ax for my custom Whiplash...I gotta come up with a new name for this guy now.  How about Sapo?

 Terrax also gets an Ax.  Almost looks like the original.
 The Toybiz Wonder Man was made from a Toybiz Archangel...so I had ray fill in the back.  He used to have holes in his back from the wings.
 Ray made Kobra Khan´s gun...Looks amazing!
Also had him add teeth like the new MOTUC one.  He is ready to rock n roll now.
 A customized gun for the Toybiz Kane figure..
Ray was a little off on this one..I had him make some claws for the Secret Wars Wolverine.  They are a little too long and bulky....oh well...

7 comments:

  1. Love that Wolverine!The claws look like something Vega would rock In Street Fighter,though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was trying to go REALLY retro with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah didnt realize how much I miss that old Omega Red till now. I dont even have a new version of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Terrax!
    Always loved Kobra Khan!

    ReplyDelete