Thursday, September 15, 2016

MEGO WIZARD OF OZ LION RESTORED

I found this Mego at the pulgas a few years ago.  Never had many Mego as a kid.  Just the superheroes.  But knew who it was.  He was missing his shoe and cross.

Decided to have Ray restore him.

Whaddya think?  I can now put him on a shelf with the Remego Star Trek figures I have.

Best of all?  It doesn´t have a catblasted Plaid Stallions logo on it!  I swear that assclown plasts his name over every pic he takes!  Especially if it is Mego.

3 comments:

  1. looks great! Ray continues to impress me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does me too. Everytime I think I am going to stop...the next thing inspires me to do more with him.

      Delete
  2. It looks pretty much perfect now.I have a naked Tinman I need to send him

    ReplyDelete