Tuesday, August 2, 2016

REPAINTED MU SENTINEL

So I bought this Sentinel when it first came out.  I was unimpressed with the color design.  It didn´t LOOK like a Sentinel.  Then come to find out Hasblow releases the correctly colored Sentinel as an exclusive.  Who do they think they are?  So I had Ray go to work.
Ray painted it the way it is supposed to be.
 Now he looks like a frickin Sentinel!
I think I will have him repaint the face to be a little pinkish.  Like the cartoon.
Ok...I had Ray end up painting it pinkish.  Just like the cartoon.  I am super happy with it.  Now I have a proper Sentinel to plague my Xmen.

I might change some of the wires to silver, red and blue though.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I didnt like the silver and purple on it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized because of my shot...He looks like he is plugged into the wall.

      Delete