Wednesday, August 31, 2016

MORE PULGAS GOODIES! RHINO,FREEZE!

Had the fortune of going to the pulgas again.  So glad!

 Ultimate Rhino baby!  I so wish I had found the Toybiz Web Trap one instead but this one will do I suppose.
Another Batman to throw on the fire....Ehrm...collection that is.  That is right I am collecting any and all Batman I can find in the 5 inch scale.  Got a clone saga in my head involving Bruce Wayne.  To play that out I gotta get more batmen!  I currently only have 4.  I guess this one makes 5.
YES!  I found the new 3.75 multiverse Mr. Freeze.  No gun of course but Ray can fix that up in a jiffy.

I also found MU black widow and Thor but since I already had them I left them for someone else.  See?  I am nice like that.

6 comments:

  1. Nice finds,Matt.I gotta get my hands on a MU Rhino at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhino has always been huge. At this point I am ok if I never find an MU one.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Those wrestling playsets come in handy for other things I am discovering.

      Delete
  3. Iv been looking for that Mr.Freeze for a while now and cant seem to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not believe I found it. Not on card. Not in box. Just resting on a table

      Delete