Sunday, July 24, 2016

SO PROUD OF ELVIRA!

I bought her when she was a baby.  Now she has really grown these last few years.  She ate a little Salamandar I found not too long ago.  So I decided to let her graduate.
I bought her a little mouse to play with!
I tell ya the anticipation of watching her stalk this tiny mouse was awesome.  I felt a little like Tom Green´s character in the 2000 movie Roadtrip.  I wanted Elvy to pounce on her.
But she didn´t.  I think Elvira was confused by the thing because it moved so fast.  It even went in Elvira´s house!

After awhile Elvy came around and ate it.  She ate the entire thing too.  I was amazed.  It was neat to see nature take it´s route.  I didn´t post the gory kill.  I do have a heart ya know!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin used to feed his Savannah Monitor lizard giant frozen rats!It was pretty disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never do it frozen...The chase is the best part!

      Delete