Thursday, July 14, 2016

NEW THINGS FOR MONSTER CAFE

Every year we try to add something new to the Monster Cafe.  Something to make us more efficient etc.
We added this new steel lamina plaque to the sink.  A steel backsplash if you will.  Wifey loves it.
She also added it to the door in the storage area.  Just makes us look a little more professional.
Here is a customer blatantly plugging in his phone to take electricity without asking...SO....
 I took care of it finally.  You would be surprised in a restaurant about how many people think they are entitled to use free electricity without asking.  This is my pet peeve.
So guess what?  All plugged up now!  No more free...stolen electricity....
All outlets have been boarded up.  Our electricity costs money.  I do not see the electricity fairy coming down to give it to me for free so I can pass it onto you.  No, I have to actually pay for the service.
There was an outlet next to this switch...Well no more.  It is only the switch to turn on the light.  No more charging of phones.  I love it!
In the U,S. a guy stole 5 minutes worth of electricity at a soccer field.  The police hauled him in for that.  Justice served.
We also got a steel heavy shelf for our microwave!  Yeah it seems like a little thing but these microwaves take up alot of space.  So it is good to get it out of the way.
A new elevator for our dumb waiter!  A new motor that is.  When Señor Salvador Pape stole our last one saying it would be cheap to fix then he gives us a price of $400 dollars!  We asked for it back and he said no.  So yeah, he did work without asking us if we felt we could pay that and after we said no he stole it.  So we got this new one for....$50 dollars.  People are corrupt.  Whatcha gonna do?

Hopefully we are going to get new waiters and new chefs too.  Our last ones quit without notice.  Just didn´t show up anymore.  When I was young I worked at my jobs for years before I moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment