Monday, August 13, 2018

PULGAS RUN 13

Hey, every little bit helps no?
 Went to the pulgas on Sunday and traded 7 things for these 4.  Remember my Hamilton Batman I scored around 6 months ago?  Well Superman was there just calling out to me. 
I also got this TMNT Fly figure.  I think the new figures make GREAT possible Batman the animated series villains.  I also got Batman Forever Robin and Lex Luthor in a green outfit with a gun.  Anyone want to explain this Luthor to me?  I was never able to see the entire run of Justice League

So that is it for this week...Maybe this month.  haha  But ever so slowly I am eliminating my giant wrestling figure extras collection and getting things I actually want.

8 comments:

  1. That's an intriguing Superman figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in heaven. I thought I would never own these again. Now all I gotta get is Joker and Robin to complete the series for me.

      Delete
  2. Saw that Hamilton Gifts Superman at the antique mall this past weekend, a Robin as well- very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very cool! Cannot believe I found em down here.

      Delete
  3. Show us the rest of your figures like that big Superman, Hobbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I usually never do collection shots. I only do stuff I JUST picked up.

      Delete