Sunday, September 24, 2017

MORE ADVENTURES WITH BARNYARD ANIMALS!

What have I been doing lately?  Trying to stay afloat!  I have not been able to go to the flea market etc. because I have massive bills to pay.  Priorities!
 But we did get to go on a trip out yonder and got this blondie horse pic.
 And this VERY shy donkey.  She kept walking away from me if I came near her.
 This is common out yonder.  Some type of water thingie.  It is not a pool but for the animals.
 This little cow was tied on the side of the road.  I mooooed at her but I got nothing but a hardy look.
 When people think of Mexico in the U.S. they do not think of shots like these.  Beautiful huh?
 That ain´t no bull!
 I was very happy to get to hang outside some.  It is nice once in awhile to get away from Monster Cafe and enjoy God´s scenery.
Even got a pic of this here jackrabbit.  He is right in the middle thinking he hid from us.

I hope my situation changes soon and I can get back to figure collecting and playset making.

No comments:

Post a Comment