Friday, June 9, 2017

PULGAS SCORE 4!

Not as good as last time but almost.
1. Last Action hero Arnold!  I only owned one figure of this in my life.  The Ax Ripper.  Hope I find him someday.
2. JLU B´wana Beast- I read up on his powers.  He merges animals together or something like that.  Eh, I will give him the power to turn into animals instead.
3. Toybiz Hobgoblin- How could I not own him?  He is my namesake!
4. Pirates guy- I have a great collection of these now.
5. Santino Marella- Shocked to find modern Mattels are hitting mexico.  He fills a definite hole.  I think all I am missing from series one is the Hurricane and Mike Knox.
6. Batman forever Riddler- Had him in 95.  Glad to have him again!
7. DC Scarecrow- YES!  This was the awesomest toy I got this day.  All I need is Joker and Killer Croc from this line.  The vendor said he had just sold a Bane right before I got there.  Drats!
8. Disney Rhino- He is huge.  He is the only one I wanted from the Disney pack.  All I want now from this line is Doc Ock, Sandman, and Juggernaut.  Eh, maybe Hulk too.  Gotta have Ray fix his horn though.  He is the only one that has damage.
9. Pez Fozzie- My pez collection is growing SLOWLY!  Gotta find more for a special project.


8 comments:

  1. man I wish it was easier to get stuff to you , I have about 200 pez dispensers I dont want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could trade! one knockoff Mezco King Kong for your pez. Eh, one day huh? My settlement STILL has not come in yet. Was supposed to be here in Feb...I hate waiting.

      Delete
  2. Last Action Hero and of course Hobgoblin for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of cool stuff!

    Mattel's WWE figure, Last Action Hero Arnold and Brave & the Bold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is miraculous what I find down here sometimes.

      Delete
    2. Indeed! Hope its a sign of more great stuff to comes your way.

      Delete
  4. That's solid group of figures. I had so many of the 90's X-Men figures, but so few of the Spiderman toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had almost all of them. I was missing very few.

      Delete