Wednesday, January 4, 2017

THE AWESOME DINOSAUR TOYS HERE

 They sell these at the Museum of Dinosaurs and in the flea market!  They are so frickin awesome and big!  See the Mezco King Kong in the back?  Now you have an idea of the size of these beasts.
The Anklosaurus is one that really appeals to me.  He is great.  Would love to play Savage Land with the MU Xmen.
 The Trike is to die for too!  I can imagine buying three of them doing a stampede or something.
 The Wooly Mammoth is just ok.  I wasn´t blown away by him.
 The Steg is even bigger than the Mammoth.  I think size is what is missing.  The Wooly needs to be larger.
Look at the Trex!  He is bigger than the person holding him it seems.

I hope to collect some of these down here but really have no more space for these right now.

3 comments:

  1. those things are freaking amazing! You could take and have mounts made for them to rideable by Masters of the Universe figures like that old imperial mammoth from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! YES! They are only $10 American dollars. I just do not have the room. It is irksome.

      Delete