Monday, June 27, 2016

SALTILLO MUSEUM DEL DESIERTO PART 2 HISTORY

Yes part 2 of our great adventure to the Museum here in Saltillo
THAR´S GOLD IN THEM HILLS
They wore these outfits to extract the gold I guess.
MINE MINE MINE  It´s all mine I tell ya!
Some kind of huge stone is here.  I have no idea what it is.
I tried to tap into indiana jones to figure out what it was.  Yeah...nothing.

Oh yeah!  This is exactly the suit of armor I want to make for the Monster Cafe!
This knight went around on his motorcycle...or something.
I will crush this small town!
Wifey tried to do an I Dream of Genie thingie...
Take me please!
Reading old spanish books was never my thing.
 Wifey, you are not supposed to be stealing the art!  Sheesh!
 Monks and priests uniforms.
 More historical knick knacks.
 Wifey looking stunning.
 I gotta pee pee in the tee pee!
Glass floor looks unstable!

Parts 3 and 4 will be up another day.

1 comment: