Wednesday, May 18, 2016

PLAYMATES DICK TRACY!

Yeah I have said how much i hate pretty much everything Playmates.  In particular TMNT and the Dick Tracy lines.  But I found one last month at the pulgas and he kind of grew on me.

So much so that I had to have Ray give him a customized yellow trenchcoat!  NOW he looks like ole Dick Tracy.  I gotta say I am pretty happy with this figure even though it goes against everything I hate.  The awkward body mainly.

How cool would it be to get a line of MU style Dick Tracy figures?  Now that I could go for!

3 comments:

  1. That would be pretty cool.Pretty much any 70's 80's pop culture comic book/cartoon character done in the MU style would be killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did get a new DicK Tracy but its slightly larger then the MU.

    http://www.gbjrtoys.com/product/25

    ReplyDelete